Yesterday's blog jogged my memory of a story that made the doggie email rounds many years ago. I searched, dug it up and here it is. Very Very Very funny!
I bring you...
This funny story of a writers dog over eating and the subsequent vet visit reminded me of the first week I had Charlee. My son had a fever and he accidentally dropped a purple Children's Tylenol on the deck and Charlee scarfed it right up. We called the Vet right away because Tylenol is toxic for dogs. He told us that we needed to induce vomit and he advised us to give her Hydrogen peroxide. The poor dog turned into a purple volcano. Her mouth would open and the purple fizzy lava just rose and spewed. Poor dog, it was hard not to laugh. The little kids wanted to do it again (we never did!!!).
Anyone else want to share any good "I can't believe my dog at the whole thing" tales?
( of course we all realize that dogs ingesting things they shouldn't can have grave consequences, please post only stories with happy endings!)